Post Traumatic Stress Syndromes (Disorders)
Post Traumatic Stress Syndromes (Disorders) - These Include All Mental Health Conditions Triggered By Present and Future Life Events That Mimic Past Experienced Life Threatening Events In Some Way.
For Me, These Include:
01. Being Beaten Up, A Hazing Event By Three Military Members. (~October 1984)
02. Gang Raped Numerous Times By The Same Three Military Members. (~October 1984)
03. Thrown Into A Chemical Compound Containment Pond By The Same Three Military Members. (~October 1984)
04. Left There For Dead By The Same Three Military Members. (~October 1984)
05. Many Medical Problems Started From The Attack. (~Started October 1984)
06. Mistreated By Medical Personnel On Robins Air Force Base. (~Started October 1984)
07. Mistreated By Mental Health On Robins Air Force Base. (~Started October 1984)
08. Mistreated By An Army Medical Officer Over My Asthma Test At Fort Gordon Georgia. (~Late 1984 - Early 1985)
09. Mistreated By Base Officers, future promises never kept for my secrecy. (~later 1985)
10. VA Medical Malpractice By The VA Perry CBOC. (Denied Change Of Diabetes Treatment ~Early 2010 - Mid 2011)
11. Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Pharmacy Dublin Georgia. (Improperly Shipping Insulin ~Mid 2011 - late 2013)
12. VA Medical Malpractice By The VA Macon CBOC. (Continuously Prescribed Synthroid Overdose ~Since Mid 2015)
13. Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin Georgia Intentionally Failing Me On Asthma Tests Multiple Times.
Look at this short list. Ever wonder why Disabled Veterans complain all the time? Why we are always looking for justice? And then scared to receive it? It took the medical malpractice of the VA to begin retriggering the memories of how bad I was treated by the military so many years ago.
YES, I say, “Retriggering.” I'm reminded every time I take a bowl movement what happened to me all so many years ago, being gang raped. How I was treated by Base Officers, Base Medical Personnel, Base Mental Health, and an Army Medical Officer. Then, add in the VA's Medical Malpractice.
Really, who wouldn't of wanted some distance from this, which I did my best to do just that. YES, I took one for the team, distancing myself from the lying USAF Military and VA (1984-86). Then, many years later, the VA begins just enough medical mistreatment that causes the resurfacing of memories of how the military had did me so long ago.
So YES, I say, “Retriggering” me every time they call me, every time they want another appointment. I just don't have any trust in the VA anymore, let alone any other medical professional. Why trust them when I recieve the same treatment everytime? Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”